Wireless Mesh Networks
Wireless Mesh Networking Heralds a New Era of Ubiquitous Ethernet Connectivity
Why should we consider a Firetide Wireless Mesh Network?
Firetide Mesh Network Simplify Installation:
- Firetide mesh nodes self-organize to create a wireless mesh network
- Self-configure for ease of deployment and scalability
- Multi-hop capability for extended coverage
- Providing anywhere Ethernet connectivity – indoors or outdoors
The Mesh Architecture Increases Reliability:
- The Firetide mesh is self-healing for resiliency
- Eliminates single points of failure associated with traditional wireless networks
- Overcome line-of-sight issues with multiple paths
- Works seamlessly with existing wired LANs
Provide Multi-Service Broadband Connectivity:
- High performance for voice, video and data services
- Seamless Ethernet connectivity for any access point or device
- Rapid network deployment with low CAPEX and OPEX
- Secure and manageable
Example Mesh Network
With a Firetide wireless mesh network you can:
- Install security cameras to monitor access to buildings, storage areas and property perimeter.
- Instantly set up temporary surveillance networks for special events, remodeling jobs and construction sites, and quickly remove them when no longer needed.
- Extend 24/7 video surveillance to remote areas and outdoor sites that are beyond the range of network cabling.
- Choose from a wide variety of enterprise grade IP cameras to accommodate any budget, security needs, or environmental considerations.
- Reduce security costs and improve staff efficiency by increasing remote surveillance.
- Provide surveillance and other networking services in older or historic buildings where drilling holes for cabling is prohibited or unsightly.